QuickBooks Error code 15215 often occurs when performing the payroll update and releasing maintenance. It is very much easy to spot this error as the system itself throws an error message on the screen and once the error is spotted, it is much easier to look for relevant solutions to rectify the error.
When downloading payroll updates you may see the following error message:
**Error 15215: Unable to verify digital signature.**
If you are also facing such error, you can read this post thoroughly, or you can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-969-7370 and get in touch with our QuickBooks support team.
What causes such error?
• In case the firewall setting is blocking the QuickBooks Desktop payroll from connecting to the update server
• Or the QuickBooks software isn’t installed properly.
• Also, in case the incorrect configuration of Microsoft IE.
• Any kind of virus or malware might also lead to such error.
Rectification steps to resolve QuickBooks error 15215
• The first step is to close the QuickBooks application.
• After that click on the MS Internet Explorer icon.
• Now, click on Tools.
• Moving ahead, select the Internet options.
• Followed by clicking on advanced tab.
• The next step is to tap on Advanced settings
• The user is then required to ensure that USE TLS 1.0 is checked
• After that ensure use TLS 1.1 and also TLS 1.2 are unchecked.
• Next step is to click on OK.
• Now close the Internet explorer.
• And restart the system.
• Now reopen the QuickBooks Desktop.
• Lastly, try and see if the update can be downloaded again.
The above-enumerated steps might help the user in getting rid of the error in the fastest possible way. However, if the error persists, it is better to get in touch with our QuickBooks premier technical support expert to avoid any further mess. You can simply dial our toll-free number .i.e. +1-800-969-7370 and we will help you to get rid of the error in no time.