Fix QuickBooks error 15241 - The payroll update did not complete successfully
adamsmith0444 last edited by
The QuickBooks error code 15241 is generally faced if the QuickBooks desktop file copy service is disabled. In today’s post, we will be discussing the error in detail. One can use the possible causes, as well as fixation steps to overcome from the error. However, the user can opt for our QuickBooks enterprise support services in order to deal with the QB related problems.
All you need to do is dial our toll-free number.i.e. +1-866-707-7925. We own a pool of experts and certified QuickBooks professionals, who are always ready to assist the user.
You receive error 15241: The payroll update did not complete successfully. This error can occur if the QuickBooks Desktop File Copy Service (FCS) is disabled.
Causes of the error code 15241
• Incorrect installation can be one such reason.
• Any kind of malfunction in the system can also be a reason behind such error.
• Improper un-installation of QuickBooks software.
• In case there is any attack of malware or virus.
• Inappropriate shutdown due to power failure or another factor.
How to resolve QuickBooks error code 15241
The first step is to close the QuickBooks Desktop.
- After that, tap on to the Windows start tab.
- Then, the user is required to right-click the computer and also find the Manage tab.
• For Windows 10: In such a case, the user is required to click on the Search tab onto the taskbar, followed by finding the computer tab.
- The next step is to click on the Services and Applications.
- Once done with the above step, the user is required to double click on the Services option.
- The next step is to double click the Intuit QuickBooks FCS.
- Moving ahead, the user is required to click on the Startup Type drop-down arrow, on the general tab.
- In the next step, the user is required to select the Manual option.
- After that, tap on the Apply option.
- And then, click on Start and Ok key respectively.
- Once done with that, the user is required to open the software.
- Followed by downloading the QuickBooks Desktop product updates.
- The last and the final step is to update the latest payroll tax tables.
We hope that the above-mentioned steps might help the QuickBooks users to deal with the error 15241 without any hassle. However, in case of any query or difficulty, QuickBooks users can feel free to reach out to our QuickBooks support team, by dialing our toll-free number .i.e. +1-866-707-7925.