How to fix Comcast email not working on iPhone?
jamespeter0254 last edited by
When you find it difficult to send email from your Comcast account using your iPhone the first thing you need to do is to check the server settings. The setting to configure your Comcast account differ based on your account type, IMAP or POP3. Here’s a look at the IMAP server settings for your Comcast account:
• Incoming Mail Server Name: imap.comcast.net
• Incoming Mail Server Port Number: 993 (Also 143 with SSL ON)
• Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): ON
• Outgoing Mail Server Name: smtp.comcast.net
• Outgoing Mail Server Port Number: 587 (SMTP) (Also 465 SMTPS)
• SSL Encryption: checked
• Authentication: Enter Comcast username and password
If you find that Comcast does not work even after you entered the correct server settings you can call the Comcast helpline number and ask for additional technical assistance.
Read more : Comcast customer service phone number